fredag 26. februar 2010

Tuomas Holopainen

This is something that I have wanted to write in a long time now. This is my feelings for Nightwish and Tuomas Holopainen.

You are my life inspiration. Your songs means incredibly much too me. Your texts reflects your feelings and thoughts.
I admire you.
You have long hostet a big bright spot in my life. And what you have created with Nightwish is something very special. No other band in the world has made such great, powerful and meaningfull music than you.
I'm in love with you and your mind. If I only could see inside the poet...
What would I find out?

I've had some though times in my life. Wondering about who I am, and what is my call.
Friends, I have had little, but the ones I had were my nearest.
For many years I have had trouble finding out who I really am. Until I found the metal music.
I listened to many bands, but it was Nightwish who spoke into my soul.
Your music has lifted my mind.
And for this, I will thank you Mr. Tuomas Holopainen.
Thank you for creating such beautiful music. I think I wouldn't been the person I am today without your inspiration. Thank you.

I know this sounds really weird, but this is how much I adore their music. It is just magnificent:)
What kind of music speaks to your soul?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar