lørdag 27. februar 2010

New Nightwish album..

Yes, Tuomas just stated that the new Nightwish album is due to come out SEPTEMBER 2011!!!!!
This will be a magical time for us who loves them.
Me, personally, can't wait until I have my hands on the new album. I'm going to have that album as soon as it gets in the stores. That album will be sackred to me. As all of my albums are.

There has also been speculations about a new world tour the summer 2012. Wether it happens or not, Is a matter I guess we will find out when the album is out on the marked.

Something that is bothering me...They filmed the final show in Helsinki, but has saud that there will not be a DVD from that concert. I think at least we should get acess to the videofiles from that wondeful concert. Since they're not going to give out som sort of DVD....
What do you think about that?


In Finland these days, Marco has a choir in the TV-show called "Clash of the Choirs" His choir has performed two songs this far in the competition. " Paradise City" from Guns and Roses and "We are the campions" from Queen. At this stage in the competition, people has clearly pointed them out as a favorite choir. I myself has seen the performances on Youtube, and ther choir is really good! I guess that Marco has really pushed these people to their limit. Because this sounds just like a professional choir that has been around forever.



Anette has just said that she is not going to give out a soloalbum after all. She wanted to spend more time with the family these months she has a break from Nightwish.
I think this is a little sad, because I feel people should hear her sing other songs than Nightwish songs, because she has a very special voice. Too bad some people in this world don't hear it. Because everyone is comparing her with Tarja. I think those people is not thinking longer than their own nose, If they're comparing. Nightwish has gone their way. We as fans should support them no matter what. People who claim they are true Nightwish fans, and not liking Anette, should not call themselves true Nightwish fans. And if it is so bad? Stop listening to them. You all have the ability to choose what you want to hear. Just stop mocking others who prefers both singers..or better Prefers the BAND!.....

I know that was quite a pep talk, but It was something I had to get off my chest. And now it is done:)

I'll keep you updated on stuff:)

2 kommentarer:

  1. I'm so agree with you about this vocal thing. Tarja and Anette can not be compared, 'cause they have so diffrent voices. Tarja have more this opera voice while Anette has more this folk music voice going on. I like them both though :)

    And I have to say that it's great that you have this blog so it's more easy to follow news about this band and stuff.
    KeepOnRocking!

    SvarSlett
  2. Thank you! I like it when people share the same point of view:)

    SvarSlett