fredag 12. mars 2010

You can only live Once...

Since there are nothing new going on in the band besides the news I've already postet, I though I could write about my feelings for the album "Once"

The album "Once" Is one of the albums I respect the most. If I feel down or something, I can always count on this album to make me feel better. The song Dark Chest of Wonders is a song that breaks my way of thinking. And then I just sit and listen to the music. The time just floats away, and I feel like I'm on a rollercoaster because the music is very up and down. To put it in easy words..

Nemo. Well Nemo is just beautiful. The song about that you feel like no-one. I know that feeling to much and this song describes my feelings perfectly.

Ghost Love Score. Wow. There are no words in our language that deserves to be used to describe this song. Tuomas Holopainen must be one of the best composers...He is in the line with Mozart, Grieg and Beethoven. This song is a masterpiece that I believe the world do not deserv to hear. I know this is strong words, but this is what I mean about it.

This is only few of the songs Nightwish has on this CD. I love all the songs on that album. You know, the fact that music can affect so much of your life. I ask you.. ..Do the music really appeal to your feeling so much that it changes your life?

I can tell you. Nightwish certantly changed my life.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar